As POLITEM, we are committed to produce high-added value engineering plastic compounds by
- Bringing sustainability into the forefront
- Ensuring superior quality at every stage
- Providing our partners with strong technical support and innovative solutions
- Building competitive and cooperative business partnerships
- Preserving our sense of social responsability and environmental conscience
Our vision is to become innovative solution partner of our customers and to pioneer in sustainable
plastic ecosystem as being customized product and service provider in global scale.
As POLITEM, we consider quality management systems to be essential for sustainable co-
development and to have strategic importance for reliable partnerships and continuous
In accordance with this awareness, we are committed to
- Increase our productivity, market share, competitive power and ensure its sustainability with a continuous improvement approach valid for all our management systems.
- Address customer satisfaction effectively by meeting the needs and expectations of customers.
- Promote quality culture within the organisation.
- Minimize all factors causing environmental pollution, ensure efficient use of energy & natural resources and dispose unusable wastes with appropriate methods.
- Provide a safer and healthier working environment according to the legal regulations.
- Increase the productivity and motivation of our employees.
- Be transparent to our stakeholders in our actions and practices.
- Ensure continuity in quality by fulfilling necessary legal requirements and adopting new regulations.
We are focused on building a long-term, sustainable business.
We planted our first saplings in order to build a sustainable future by preserving ecological integrity and biological diversity...
We participated "Plast Eurasia Istanbul 2021" together with all our team and business partners, one of the most important exhibitions in the world which took place for the 30th time this year. By sharing our growing vision and knowledge with our business partners in our country, we aim to emphasize sustainability at our production in the most efficient way.
We hope that the training and sharing meeting we held with the participation of our board of directors, R&D, production, sales and marketing departments will contribute to the personal and professional development of all our colleagues.
Together with our German business partner Hapego Plastics, we took part in FAKUMA, one of the leading international trade fairs in Plastics Processing. As being both one of the largest GRS certified PA recycling plant in Europe and a compounder of engineering thermoplastics, it was a great opportunity for us to tell our customers about our sustainability journey focusing on circular economy and to exhibit our up-to-date product portfolio adressing diverse sectoral demands.
Politem was established in 2006 to produce PA feedstocks by using post-industrial textile wastes and over the years Politem has become a part of ecological loop. Plastics are being used prevalently and are infamous with the harm given to globe..
Politem, contributes to health industry by providing its special product developed specifically for this application- Ultra High Melt PP-H - to produce protective melt blown masks. Our material code is ANKYLOPE® P20-149.
We participated in INTERNATIONAL ISTANBUL PLASTICS INDUSTRY FAIR, the 25th of which was held on the dates of 3-6 December 2015, with our whole team. We thank our all guests, who visited our booth during the fair, for their attention...